In the morning:
- 08:30 a.m: Drive to Van Long – a natural reserve. Take a rampant boat around naturally karstic caves and grottoes to admire the Creator’s beauty and wildlife as white-hipped languor – endangered primate species that need protecting.
- 12:00 p.m: Have lunch at the local restaurant.
In the afternoon:
- 02:00 p.m: Leave Bai Dinh pagoda to Galaxy Grotto – Thien Ha cave is a represention of natural beauty of Ninh Binh province. You can’t miss this trip to admire the 200 – meter – high Tuong Mountain which helped to maintain and protect the Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam from invaders in 10th century.
- To Thien Ha cave, visitors will surprise to its size. Inside this cave is wide and high, it is different with size of mouth of the cave (mouth of Thien Ha cave is only 4 meters across). Thien Ha cave has a impress depth (900 meters deep). Tourists can visit this cave by foot, but only 700 of 900 meter deep are accessible by foot, the others are by boat because they are under water.
- VND 3,256,000 (4 people)
- VND 2,970,000 (3 people)
- VND 2,420,000 (2 people)
- VND 1,936,000 (1 person).
Including: Transportation, entrance fee, boat fee, lunch, English speaking guide.
The tour can be tailored at your requests.